From: Drew Estep <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 10:40 AM
Subject: PCO Survey Update
Good morning Democrats,
Please be aware that this is one of THREE emails you’ll receive before the Thanksgiving holiday; the other two will address two different topics:
- an upcoming committee-wide listening session and initial Diversity, Equity and Inclusion discussion on December 6th at 12pm and;
- additional guidance on auditing ballots for your reorganizations.
We know this can be a busy time for some and a time of recovery for others, so please keep an eye on your inbox to make sure you don’t miss either of those emails, and wanted to get the listening session date on your calendar as soon as possible.
For this email we wanted to let you know that our consulting team have finished tabulating the total participation of the PCO response to surveys, and we wanted to thank all of you for your work to make the process a success!
We had 2,352 PCOs out of a possible universe of 3,794 respond to the survey, for a total participation rate of 62%. This also means we’re ready to begin the process of distributing the incentive rewards to districts as our consulting team distills a lot of great data!.
First up we want to give a hearty congratulations to the Legislative Districts that successfully hit our initial goal of 85% and will be receiving the full $1,000 incentive reward; LD’s 5, 13, 14, 25, 30 and 35. We know how hard each of your districts hustled to get to the completion rate here, and know that we so value you input to the process!
However, we also know that many other districts worked equally as hard and came up short through circumstances completely outside of their control. Because of this, Tina, Heather and I “huddled”, and we’ll also be distributing partial rewards depending on district performance to every single LD - after all, 2,352 responses is pretty amazing.
The amounts and districts are outlined below:
- If your district had PCOs participate, but did not hit the Statewide average of 62%, your district will receive $500. These districts are 2, 3, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 27, 29, 32, 33, 36, 42, 43, 45, 46, 48, 49
- If your district performed above the Statewide average of 62%, but missed the original goal of 85%, you’ll be receiving $750. These districts are 1, 4, 6, 7, 9, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 31, 34, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 44, 47.
- And, of course, as said above, the districts that made it to the full 85% and will be receiving the full $1000 are 5, 13, 14, 25, 30 and 35.
Congratulations to each of your districts, we know many of your worked incredibly hard to make this a success.
Heather should already have all of your districts information for disbursing funds, but we may reach out if there is any additional information necessary. For example, if you are a mini-filer, you may wish to delay disbursement until 2021, or, you may wish us to send the check to your county organization instead. Please contact Heather ASAP if so.
And again. next steps here are that our consulting team are working on the aggregate data to put together a report and decide a decision process on next steps. Also, we have almost finalized the report on the LPO leadership survey.
We expect to be able to share the LPO leadership survey results with everyone early next week, and the PCO results within the next 2-4 weeks.
Keep an eye out for TWO MORE more emails this week before Thanksgiving and thank you again!
PS - have you let me know your reorganization date and information? If not please do today! Thank you!
Drew Estep | Party Affairs Director
(He | Him | His)
615 2nd Ave., Suite 580, Seattle, WA 98104
Office | (206) 583-0664 Ext. 124 Cell | (406) 529-4552